5kg $94.90 (20% off U.P $118.60)
10kg $158.40 (20% off U.P $198)
AATU is handcrafted in small batch recipes, naturally made without artificial colours, without artificial preservatives, without artificial flavours and without GM ingredients. The fresh and raw protein is pre-cooked using our "low & slow"TM method to ensure efficient digestion of the meats.
- From an Ethically Awarded independently owned British company.
- Handcrafted in small batch recipes.
- Single Protein 80/20 diet to minimize allergic reactions.
- Freshly prepared, preservative free meat.
- ‘SUPER-8’ - Fruits, Vegetables, Herbs, Spices & Botanicals provide nutrients vital for health and maintenance.
- Grain, White Potato & Gluten Free to minimizing allergic reactions.
- Concentrated formula for lower maintenance feeding.
- For 1kg of finished product we use 2.5kg of raw ingredients.
- Added Glucosamine, Chondroitin & MSM for healthy joints
- Probiotics (Enterococcus Faecium) as an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs
- Made without artificial colours, artificial preservatives, artificial flavours and GM ingredients.
80% Fish (Includes 44% Salmon, 29% Dehydrated Herring, 2% Crayfish, 2% Scallops, 2% Whelks, 1% Salmon Stock), Sweet Potato, Chickpeas, Peas, Lucerne, Minerals, Vitamins, Tapioca, Apple, Cranberry, Pear, Blueberry, Mulberry, Orange, Bilberry, Cowberry, Carrot, Tomato, Chicory, Peppermint, Parsley, Cinnamon, Marigold, Stinging Nettle, Camomile, Rosehip, Yucca, Spirulina, Seaweed, Aniseed, Fenugreek, Oregano, Sage, Marjoram, Thyme, Hip & Joint Care (Glucosamine 178mg/kg, MSM 178mg/kg, Chondroitin 125mg/kg).
Protein 30%, Fat Content 17%, Inorganic Matter 8.5%, Crude Fibres 3.5%, Moisture 8%, Omega-6 1%, Omega-3 3%, Nutritional/ Technical Additives: (per kg), L’Carnitine 200mg Enterococcus Faecium DSM 10663 / NCIMB 10415 at 1,000,000,000 cfu – As an aid in the establishment, maintenance and restoration of a balanced intestinal microbiota in dogs.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 17,310 iu, Vitamin D3 1,540 iu, Vitamin E 190 mg,
Trace Elements as Compounds: (per kg), Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 641 mg, Zinc Sulphate Monohydrate 333 mg, Manganous Sulphate Monohydrate 105 mg, Cupric Sulphate Pentahydrate 38 mg, Calcium Iodate Anhydrous 3 mg, Sodium Selenite 0.32mg